Traffic School Eligibility
Traffic Safety Classes in San Juan Capistrano, CA
To ensure your eligibility, please review the list below:
- Traffic school can be taken once every 18 months
- Your traffic citation must be a “moving violation” in the State of California
- You must have a valid driver’s license
- *Effective January 1st, 2013 Class A, B or Commercial Class C licensed drivers, cited while driving a noncommercial vehicle, are eligible to attend traffic school. This conviction will take the point off your driving record, however the offense will still be accessible to insurers for insurance underwriting and rating purposes.
- You received a courtesy notice from the court stating your eligibility
- All fees must be paid to the court. This includes the bail amount and administrative fee. If you do not pay all fees, your certificate will not be accepted
If you satisfy the above criteria, ENROLL NOW!
** ATTENTION ** Commercial Class A or B Drivers Only **
After passing AODD’s online traffic school process, you are responsible for contacting the California Department of Motor Vehicles Driver’s Safety Unit to report your completion and to help prevent a point from appearing on your driving record.
Please call 949-240-0115.