California has some of the busiest roads in the United States. Statistics also show that a number of accidents and injuries happen on its highways every day. To be safe, drivers should always observe proper road etiquette and follow traffic rules.
If you intend to drive in California, be sure to enroll in our safe driving school in CA. Our classes can help you know the important dos and don’ts in driving, especially on highways where accidents usually happen.
To give you an overview, here are some things you should never do when driving on a highway:
- Never stop your vehicle on a highway lane unless you absolutely have no choice.
- Never throw the car in reverse and back up.
- Never drive on the shoulder, as emergency vehicles use this as a way to bypass traffic.
- Never use the median as a U-turn because they are not intended for this purpose.
- Never exit your vehicle unless your safety is at stake and you need to leave your vehicle.
- These are some of the important don’ts drivers should always remember when they are on highways. Other safety tips you should also keep in mind are proper speed limits, proper lane changes, and keeping right. All of these are expounded even more in our online traffic school.
Do you also want to learn how to drive? Or learn more about driving? Enroll in our safe driving school in California today!