With all of the laws that drivers are expected to follow, it’s no surprise that some slip through the cracks. But there are some laws that you might not even be aware of—and that can cost you big time.
Here are the five most overlooked traffic laws:
- You aren’t allowed to use your phone while driving unless you’re using hands-free Bluetooth technology or voice commands.
- You must stop for pedestrians at crosswalks. It’s important to remember that all drivers have to yield when pedestrians are crossing at marked crosswalks.
- You can’t drive with any alcohol in your system. If you’re caught driving under the influence (DUI), you may face fines and jail time. You may also experience license suspension and vehicle impoundment.
- If there’s an emergency vehicle behind you with its lights on, move aside so it can pass safely and quickly.
- You should always use your blinkers when turning left or right, which can help prevent collisions between cars on busy roads.
Traffic school is important. It’s a way to get your ticket dismissed and also a requirement for certain drivers. If you were convicted of an alcohol-related offense, a traffic violation, or even a hit-and-run accident, you have to attend a Safe Driving School in CA.
The best way to fulfill your Safe Driving School in California requirement is through AODD’s Online Traffic School.
You can complete your course from the comfort of your home or office at any time of day through our Online Traffic School.
Our Classroom Traffic School in Orange County is also great for people who wish to learn how to be safe on the road while rebuilding their lives after an accident.
For inquiries, call us at 949-240-0115.
[…] With all of the laws that drivers are expected to follow, it’s no surprise that some slip through the cracks. But there are some laws that you might not even be aware of—and that can cost you big time. […]